If you've forgotten or lost your password, you can create a new one from the login page.
Follow the simple steps or watch the video walkthrough below and you'll be back into your lessons in no time.
1. Click the 'Forgot Your Password?' button.
2. Type in the email address that your membership is under, tick click the 'I'm not a robot' box and then click the blue 'Get New Password' button.
3. Head over to your email inbox and find the email titled [Guitar Mastery Method - Members Area] Password Reset and click into the email. Note - If this email isn't in your inbox within 2 minutes, please check your spam/promotional folders as well.
4. Inside the email, click the blue link at the bottom of the message.
5. Enter your new password, then click the blue 'Reset Password' button.
We recommend using a strong password, but one that can easily be remembered.
6. Your new password has been successfully reset, you can now click the blue 'Log in' link to head back to the login page.
7. Enter your email address along with the new password that you just chose and click the green 'LOG IN' button
8. You're back into your member's area so you can continue to grow into the guitar player you've always wanted to be! :-)
**Note - If for any reason you cannot find the password recovery email, or the password reset process hasn't worked for you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you a temporary password to get you logged in right away. You'll be able to reset your password back to what you want from inside of the member's area.